- Price: $2.99 In Apple Store
- Category: Games
- Updated: 2010-11-22
- Current Version: 1.5
- Size: 7.60 MB
- Language: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Hanaan Rosenthal
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later
- © @2010 Hot Cocoa Games
Add to Favorite apps
Tired of solving the same old types of puzzles? Where’s the challenge, the uniqueness and the fun? In Nonograms, that’s where! You’ll never tire of these addictive games that truly test your skills, or the slick controls as you work you way through…..
What's New in Version 1.5
• Lock the state of your solution at any point and revert to it later on
• Get up to three hints per game by simply shaking your iPod/iPhone - great when you're just stuck!
• Improved high-scores interface
Rated 3/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
Will be GREAT when the bugs are worked out
I'm glad that you keep improving this app, but some bugs have persisted for a couple of versions now.
The "submit score" form can't be filled out. Canceling out of the "submit score" form crashes the app every time. On restart, it reverts to an earlier stage in the same game. In other words, the app crashes EVERY time a puzzle is solved.
Also, the "tilt-to-highlight" feature is still backwards if the iPhone is held with the headphone jack on the right.
I also have some feature suggestions:
1. Add the ability to not be asked to submit scores. Many users don't care how their scores compares to others', or like to turn off networking to save battery time.
2. Add the ability to undo. I get going pretty fast, and it can be difficult to figure out what was just tapped if it needs to be undone. Also, accidentally tapping the screen can destroy a game (frustrating since I often take over 20 minutes on a 20x20 game).
3. Add the ability to instantly go to the end of a row or column, in order to navigate faster. Perhaps with a two-finger swipe up, down, left, or right.
4. Numbered puzzles implies a finite number of puzzles. How about a puzzle generator to make it infinite?
I'll keep watching, and update my star rating when bugs are fixed.
Loved it until it crashed. Every time I'd open the app it would display the title screen then disappear. Had to delete it.
Loved it! The UI is smoth to scroll.
The game is really challenging. I had a stiff job to solve the puzzles.
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes